Continuing Education

Is there any specific requirement that we need to fulfill before enrolling?

By |2023-01-18T01:36:41-06:00January 18th, 2023|Categories: |

Before enrolling at Rowlett Real Estate School for your Florida Real Estate Continuing Education requirements, you must make sure that you meet the basic requirements of your state and/or licensing board. Typically, these include passing an examination and having a valid real estate license issued by your state. Additionally, you [...]

What is the difference between Sales Associates and Brokers?

By |2023-01-18T01:35:21-06:00January 18th, 2023|Categories: |

The primary difference between Sales Associates and Brokers is the level of responsibility in regard to real estate transactions. Sales associates are required to work under a broker's supervision and must pass the state real estate license exam before they can practice real estate sales. Brokers, however, are responsible for [...]

Go to Top