Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Course
This is the top-of-the-line pre-license sales associate course that is required by FREC to get your Florida real estate license. There are end-of-chapter review questions at the end of each section to test your knowledge of what you are learning.
You will have 6 months to complete your course, with extensions available if needed. The state allows two attempts to pass the final course exam with at least 70%. If you fail the first time, you must wait 30 days and take a different end-of-course final exam. This is state law for all real estate schools in Florida.
100 Question Practice Exam
- To test your knowledge, a practice exam is available at the end of the course before you take your final course exam.
Live Instructor Support
- Instructor support is available 24/7 by text, phone, or email.
Course Completion Certificate
- Upon completion and passing of your final course exam with at least 70%, you will be able to print out your official FREC accredited course completion certificate to present for your state exam.
Live Zoom Classroom Access
- One year access to sit in any of our monthly zoom classes for review purposes. Email us in advance for a link to join.
- Smart text automatically highlights the subject matter throughout your course that you will be tested on in your final course exam.
- Narration is a feature that reads the course content to you. You will have complete control over stopping the narration and reading it for yourself, as well as restarting it as often as you like. This is a very helpful tool that allows you to listen and still be able to follow along for better comprehension or just enjoy not having to do all the reading.
Florida State Exam Online Study Course (with Narration)
- This is the ultimate state exam prep course, with over 675 practice questions. This is not your run-of-the-mill exam prep. This state exam prep follows the state of Florida’s syllabus, topic by topic, and reinforces your learning of the total body of information tested by the state of Florida. You get up-to-date, accurate state and national laws and regulations presented as a set of “Key Point Reviews,” ideal for pre-test memorization.
Math Made Easy Exam Prep Videos
- Our instructors do a great job of providing detailed explanations, examples, and animations to help you master real estate math. The videos make it easier to comprehend the more complex topics and math problems. If you are weak in math or a little rusty, that is not a problem. We will review the basic fundamentals of dealing with decimals, fractions, and percentages. For some of our students, all it takes is a little review, while others may need a little more help.
Test Taking Tips & Strategies Video
- Be prepared for a successful exam day with our Test Taking Tips & Strategies Video. Test-taking strategies are techniques and methods that individuals can use when preparing for and completing an exam. It’s useful to practice test-taking strategies when preparing for big exams. Using effective strategies may help you earn a higher test score and have improved confidence while completing it.
Mind-Flash Online Flash Cards
- Online Flashcards are a great way to learn the meaning of certain real estate terms and study for the state exam. The vocabulary flashcards consist of keywords you will encounter as you progress through the state exam. Getting familiar with the terms and definitions will also give you an advantage by helping you understand questions on your final course exam. Practice all 500 vocabulary words by choosing “All Sections”, or focus on a selection of flashcards from each individual section.
State Exam Study Notebook
- Loaded with valuable information for passing your state exam
DBPR Student Candidate Handbook
- Follows the syllabus for the state exam and tells you how many questions will be on your state exam from each section.
Fingerprint & State Application Instructions
$399 for 6-month access