Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Course – Premium Plus Course
Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Course
This is the top-of-the-line pre-license sales associate course that is required by FREC to get your Florida real estate license. There are end-of-chapter review questions at the end of each section to test your knowledge of what you are learning.
You will have 6 months to complete your course, with extensions available if needed. The state allows two attempts to pass the final course exam with at least 70%. If you fail the first time, you must wait 30 days and take a different end-of-course final exam. This is state law for all real estate schools in Florida.
100 Question Practice Exam
- To test your knowledge, a practice exam is available at the end of the course before you take your final course exam.
Live Instructor Support
- Instructor support is available 24/7 by text, phone, or email.
Course Completion Certificate
- Upon completion and passing of your final course exam with at least 70%, you will be able to print out your official FREC accredited course completion certificate to present for your state exam.
- Smart text automatically highlights the subject matter throughout your course that you will be tested on in your final course exam.
- Narration is a feature that reads the course content to you. You will have complete control over stopping the narration and reading it for yourself, as well as restarting it as often as you like. This is a very helpful tool that allows you to listen and still be able to follow along for better comprehension or just enjoy not having to do all the reading.
Florida State Exam Online Study Course (with Narration)
- This is the ultimate state exam prep course, with over 675 practice questions. This is not your run-of-the-mill exam prep. This state exam prep follows the state of Florida’s syllabus, topic by topic, and reinforces your learning of the total body of information tested by the state of Florida. You get up-to-date, accurate state and national laws and regulations presented as a set of “Key Point Reviews,” ideal for pre-test memorization.
State Exam Study Notebook
- Loaded with valuable information for passing your state exam
DBPR Student Candidate Handbook
- Follows the syllabus for the state exam and tells you how many questions will be on your state exam from each section.
Fingerprint & State Application Instructions
$299 for 6-month access