Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Course
This is the top-of-the-line pre-license sales associate course that is required by FREC to get your Florida real estate license. There are end-of-chapter review questions at the end of each section to test your knowledge of what you are learning.
You will have 6 months to complete your course, with extensions available if needed. The state allows two attempts to pass the final course exam with at least 70%. If you fail the first time, you must wait 30 days and take a different end-of-course final exam. This is state law for all real estate schools in Florida.
Florida Real Estate Post-licensing Course
The Florida Real Estate 45-hour Post-licensing course for newly-licensed sales associates beginning their real estate careers in Florida. Successful completion of this course is required by the state before your first license renewal date and will satisfy your one-time post-license requirement.
100 Question Practice Exam
- To test your knowledge, a practice exam is available at the end of the course before you take your final course exam.
Live Instructor Support
- Instructor support is available 24/7 by text, phone, or email.
Course Completion Certificate
- Upon completion and passing of your final course exam with at least 70%, you will be able to print out your official FREC accredited course completion certificate to present for your state exam.
- Smart text automatically highlights the subject matter throughout your course that you will be tested on in your final course exam.
State Exam Study Notebook
- Loaded with valuable information for passing your state exam
DBPR Student Candidate Handbook
- Follows the syllabus for the state exam and tells you how many questions will be on your state exam from each section.
Fingerprint & State Application Instructions
$199 for 6-month access