We have been in the real estate education business for 15 years, and we know what materials you need and how to prepare you to pass the Florida state exam. Here’s why.
- First, this exam prep is comprehensive.
- It contains an extensive content review.
- Over 675 practice questions.
- Unlike many competing exam preps, this course is Florida-specific, not just simplistic national content.
- Accurate state and national laws and regulations are presented as a set of “key point reviews” ideal for pre-test memorization.
- It precisely follows the state of Florida’s syllabus, topic by topic, in the correct order.
- Test questions are designed to cover the content covered by the law reviews, which reinforces your learning of the total body of information tested by the state of Florida.
- The questions are direct, to the point, and designed to test your understanding.
To fully exploit its comprehensive content, you should try to review and memorize the key point reviews as much as possible. Then you should make every effort to take each exam, review your mistakes, and re-read the key point reviews that cover your weaker areas.
In the end, as you know, it’s all up to you. Unlike other publications, we are not going to tell you that using this prep course will guarantee that you pass the Florida state exam. It still takes hard work and study to pass. But we have done our best here to get you ready. Following that, the most we can do is wish you the best of success in taking and passing your state exam. So, good luck!