“Jump Start Your Career!”[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
The Fast Track to Real Estate Success!
Real Estate Accelerator is a sales training program created with one thing in mind…get new and aspiring agents to concentrate on the specific activities that give them the highest possible rate of success. Real Estate Accelerator is all about properly establishing achievable goals. Students will also be able to identify the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activities required to reach their goals. They will also be able to practice the activities to become more efficient, and they track their activities on a daily basis with accountability to a coach and classmates.[/vc_column_text]
The course includes:
• 16 hours of intensive training
• 4 weeks of continued coaching
• 6-month CRM subscription
• 6 weeks of access to goal tracking software
Real Estate Accelerator Live Online v1.0 Only $399
A common misconception is that a new agent only needs licensing education in order to be successful. As a matter of fact, the truth is, there are strict limitations on what can and cannot be taught in a licensing course. Therefore, what nearly all licensing courses lack is what Real Estate Accelerator provides.
At first you build a solid foundation for your new career by successfully completing your licensing education. Next you’re ready to move to the next phase of your professional development. How do you build on what you’ve achieved? How do you start earning commissions as quickly as possible? Real Estate Accelerator has the answers.
This live online course includes 16 hours of intensive training. It will then be followed by four weeks of coaching. This is where you learn the specific activities an agent needs to perform on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in order to be successful in real estate. This program will also arm you with business building skills and critical operating activities utilized by the nation’s most successful real estate agents. You will also leave the program prepared to implement your plans and tools immediately in your real estate practice.
Are you doing the 8 most important activities on a daily basis to avoid failing in this business?
If your answer is no or I don’t know, you are not alone. When people get their real estate license, they face a critical challenge. Agents often understand laws and contracts, but they do not perform the daily activities needed to become a successful real estate agent.
The Solution: Real Estate Accelerator:
- Identify the critical activities to be successful in real estate sales
- Practice the skills required to perform the activities
- Calculate how many times a day/week they need to do them to reach their goals
- Coaches and peers provide them the supportthey need to succeed
Upon completion, your agents will create new and positive habits for key business driving activities that must be performed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
They will have:
- Practiced and refined their sales skills
- Tracked and been held accountable by their peers and coaches
Who are we?
- Real Estate Accelerator was created by industry experts
- We know the key aspects of business building activity
- Our coaches train individuals for high-output and high-income success
Real Estate Accelerator is our NEW two-day intensive boot camp, with an additional four weeks of professional real estate coaching. This sales training program concentrates on the most important activities needed for agents to meet their goals and be successful as a real estate agent.
Who will benefit?
- Newly licensed agents
- Up-and-coming licensees who need a boost
- Licensees who want to step up their game
- Agents changing specialty focus or brokerage
- Licensees reentering the business or transitioning
By the conclusion of this comprehensive program, your agents will be able to implement the following plans and tools in their real estate practice.
Develop a Business Plan
- Establish SMART goals specific to each agent
- Develop an actionable lead generation strategy
- Understand a successful P&L statement and money management plan
- Formulate a budget that accounts for all revenue and expenses
Develop a Marketing Plan
- Develop a unique value proposition specific to each agent
- Create an effective online persona
- Learn to strategically use search engine marketing, Zillow/Trulia, and Realtor.com
- Understand the value of a solid personal brand and logo
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing strategies that align with individual personality type, market, and budget
Develop an Economic Plan
- Set financial goals
- Calculate total lead generation and closing activities required to support an agent’s financial goals
- Determine a work and vacation schedule according to an agent’s goals
In addition to the two-day intensive boot camp, agents will:
- Receive 4 weeks of continued coaching and accountability to ensure success.
- Identify and practice the most important sales activities your agents can do to be successful in real estate.
- Receive a 6-month CRM subscription to IXACT Contact, as well as the skills to build a database and launch activities.
- Receive 6 weeks of access to Knowledge DNA Goal Tracker to ensure goals are being set and met.